View Poll Results: Why is Orange Board Traffic so down?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • FLiP hurt my feels

0 0%
  • Flyers suck balls

4 18.18%
  • Work/Life stuff

1 4.55%
  • Combo of 2 & 3

17 77.27%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Orange Board Traffic

Philly Sports Forums LLC Senior Counsel FlyerDuke's Avatar

Orange Board Traffic

Ahhhh, the "good old days," always a Yuge GTD, sometimes multiple spin-off threads generated.

Also, if you selected a combo of b and c, assign percentages.
    Originally Posted by DrunkenCoatsey
    This thread here, I'm pretty sure it what the Internet was made for. A never ending battle to summit Mt. Retard.

For me, probably 75% work/life stuff, 25% Flyers suck balls
    This thread here, I'm pretty sure it what the Internet was made for. A never ending battle to summit Mt. Retard.

The Flyers suck and that's pretty much the end of it with me. I haven't actually watched a game in 10 weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by TherienLiesTheProblem View Post
    Gauthier played on Aube-Kubel's team, so they've seen him plenty of times. Hextall did seem to shift and touch his face when asked about Gauthier -- some would say it was a poker tell, although probably just a coincidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by EdmFlyersFan View Post
    Ovenchicken held scoreless also so far.

This is the kind of thing that will never ever let anyone take you seriously.

We always have work/life stuff.

If the team didn’t suck, we would all find the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeafSittler View Post
    Let me tell you why I know more. It's not because I'm Canadian. It's because I played 3 years in the OHL and played for the Memorial Cup. It's because I played 2 years in the AHL and if not for a bum knee, I might have gotten my shot at the NHL.

Quote Originally Posted by revdon64 View Post
    I don't say stuff like this, but if I got a hold of you right now I'd probably bash your head into the stone floor until it burst like an overripe melon. In the future you're welcome to keep your fuck ed up opinions to yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniperz25 View Post
    We always have work/life stuff.

If the team didn’t suck, we would all find the time.
    I hear you, but a good number of posters just don't post much (if at all) anymore. Flyers sucking probably a part of it for a bunch, but I think other social media outlets (e.g. Twitter), time constraints, or just "moving on" applies to a bunch of others.

Bow Down to the Timeout abstract's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyerDuke View Post
    For me, probably 75% work/life stuff, 25% Flyers suck balls
    Probably in the same ball park.
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSlackDelta View Post
    You know how you can tell you've fucked up and sound like an idiot, when you've got people like Nora and I in complete agreement with each other on an issue.

I'd say its the team or life, but let's be honest, the bored is terrible.

There should be a the Board Sucks option and then an All of the Above option.

I honestly don't get the "board sucks" or is "terrible".

Are posters who think that way now posting at other hockey boards?

For me it is an All of the Above thing. The Flyers suck so my interest is low ... probably as low as it has ever been. I have kid who is 7 who happily takes up a lot of my free time. So I really only come by here when I have a free moment at work and occasionally when I am away from work. But when I do come by and check on things pretty much every thread is two or three of the same posters calling each other idiots over and over again. I'm sorry, I don't find that interesting. And so, Yes, the board absolutely does suck now.