Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ryan Johansen - 0 Goals

Quote Originally Posted by connera1 View Post
    Right now he is. No denying that Flip. But if Johansen were on this team playing the way he is....you would be bitching and moaning about his contract $ and length. Obviously you can't see past your own nose.

If Johansen were on this team right now the Flyers would have 2 legitimate top 6 centers. Another awesome point Cunterra! LMFAO at thinking Couturier is better than Johansen. L M A O. The most embarrassing thing ever posted here.
    Quote Originally Posted by TherienLiesTheProblem View Post
    Gauthier played on Aube-Kubel's team, so they've seen him plenty of times. Hextall did seem to shift and touch his face when asked about Gauthier -- some would say it was a poker tell, although probably just a coincidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by EdmFlyersFan View Post
    Ovenchicken held scoreless also so far.

This is the kind of thing that will never ever let anyone take you seriously.

Philly Sports Forums LLC Senior Counsel FlyerDuke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FLiP View Post
    The most embarrassing thing ever posted here.
    3rd
    pronger fake eye injury
    60 trials 3 days
    Originally Posted by DrunkenCoatsey
    This thread here, I'm pretty sure it what the Internet was made for. A never ending battle to summit Mt. Retard.

You're right. I exaggerated.
    Gauthier played on Aube-Kubel's team, so they've seen him plenty of times. Hextall did seem to shift and touch his face when asked about Gauthier -- some would say it was a poker tell, although probably just a coincidence.

All Star
    If Johansen were on this team right now the Flyers would have 2 legitimate top 6 centers. Another awesome point Cunterra! LMFAO at thinking Couturier is better than Johansen. L M A O. The most embarrassing thing ever posted here.
    I'm sorry. Maybe I'm missing something but if was had him. Who would #2 be? And honestly...Who is the 1st?
    TarheelFlyer

Quote Originally Posted by FlyerDuke View Post
    3rd
    pronger fake eye injury
    60 trials 3 days
    Duke,

60 trials in 3 days is the most absurd thing ever posted on the internet. It is as plausible as Radko Gudas finishing his career as the NHL's all time leading goal scorer.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyerFanatic View Post
    It was more than Gostisbehere and Couturier. I don't know where it is, but I'm pretty sure it also involved draft picks, if not other lesser prospects thrown in. A hilariously bad suggestion.

That said, Johansen is clearly still recovering from his injury. All that talent just doesn't evaporate over 4 months.

Trading Couturier, Ghost & multiple draft picks for $8M/year Johansen...wow.

Quote Originally Posted by TarheelFlyer View Post
    I'm sorry. Maybe I'm missing something but if was had him. Who would #2 be? And honestly...Who is the 1st?
    Giroux and Johansen make a pretty formidable tandem I'd say. Did anyone actually watch Johansen in the Playoffs last year before he was hurt? He was dominant and carried play. I am sorry but Couturier is not carrying the first line. His success is a byproduct of his linemates. Nash would never make the trade suggested anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by woodzman View Post
    Duke,

60 trials in 3 days is the most absurd thing ever posted on the internet. It is as plausible as Radko Gudas finishing his career as the NHL's all time leading goal scorer.
    This thread here, I'm pretty sure it what the Internet was made for. A never ending battle to summit Mt. Retard.

You're right. I exaggerated.
    I was just surprised since you are not usually one for hyperbole.

20 GOTO 10
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyerDuke View Post
    3rd
    pronger fake eye injury
    60 trials 3 days
    Not understanding that the whole +/- sarcasm thing.
    Being able to read Hextall's facial expressions
    Saying I would quit the internet because he was ignoring me.

Nothing this guy could say would ever crack the TLTP top 6.