Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Ryan Johansen - 0 Goals

Philly Sports Forums LLC Senior Counsel FlyerDuke's Avatar
    EmoFlyersFan no doubt a big Trudeau fan.
    Originally Posted by DrunkenCoatsey
    This thread here, I'm pretty sure it what the Internet was made for. A never ending battle to summit Mt. Retard.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyerDuke View Post
    definitely and “peoplekind”
    Quote Originally Posted by TherienLiesTheProblem View Post
    Gauthier played on Aube-Kubel's team, so they've seen him plenty of times. Hextall did seem to shift and touch his face when asked about Gauthier -- some would say it was a poker tell, although probably just a coincidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by EdmFlyersFan View Post
    Ovenchicken held scoreless also so far.

This is the kind of thing that will never ever let anyone take you seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by FLiP View Post
    EmoFagFan is in full meltdown. 60 of his last 83 posts are directed at me. How SAD! He's like Hillary Clinton up in here. A total loser and in complete denial. Probably voted for Justin Trudeau.
    Hey I voted for him, I just wanted legalized weed thieft lol .

All Star
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange&Black View Post
    Hindsight is 20/20...alot of cherry picking going on here.
    This one isn't hindsight though (read the thread)..

There's too many Flyers fans that seem to have to either love or hate every player and that makes them worth a boatload or virtually nothing ... with very little in between ... and fall in love with players on other teams just because they don't see them regularly. Go back and read some of the trade Voracek for a bag of pucks threads ... because of his "bad contract". Go back and read some of the Duchene proposals ... and then review what he has done in Ottawa.

Couturier's and Ghost's seasons are going excellent ... better than probably than even their greatest fans would have projected, but lots of hockey people have liked both players alot for a long time (while seeing Couturier's offensive upside in the right role, and Ghost's skillset allowing him to figure out how to be a more complete d-man) ... enough to make a proposal with both of them and a 1st going for a 2nd tier 1st line centre with consistency issues a bad, bad deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by JayPSU View Post
    As long as Homer is here, there is no way in hell that either Carter or Richards are moved.
    http://www.phillysportsforums.com/fo...quote_icon.png Originally Posted by MnchstrCityBlues79 http://www.phillysportsforums.com/fo...post-right.png
    Fuck off. I'm a fan, derived from fanaticism. Not born in reason or logic but in passion and dedication. If you don't believe in the intangibles and immeasurables then you are one miserable fuck.

TCNow is the "Brayden Schenn is as dumb as a brick" guy. Lecturing the board about devaluing their own players based on bias. You're a bad poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by TherienLiesTheProblem View Post
    Gauthier played on Aube-Kubel's team, so they've seen him plenty of times. Hextall did seem to shift and touch his face when asked about Gauthier -- some would say it was a poker tell, although probably just a coincidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by EdmFlyersFan View Post
    Ovenchicken held scoreless also so far.

This is the kind of thing that will never ever let anyone take you seriously.

All Star
    Quote Originally Posted by coop3422 View Post
    Hey I voted for him, I just wanted legalized weed thieft lol .

All Star
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyerDuke View Post
    Guaranteed he was at this event with him.

Rookie
    Another Johansen moment; taking the beats last week:

And blueliner Seth Jones (who he was traded for) has passed him in points also...

I usually don't comment but I get the feeling that you sit by the computer waiting for Johansen to fail. Then type really really fast into this thread hoping that no one else has commented yet. In reality you are the only one keeping this thread alive and no one else gives a fuck. Give it up for fucks sake...you are obsessed with "beating" Flip and appear to have made it your mission in life...calm down corky there are other things to live for.

Waive Nodl and Shelley BluehenJK's Avatar
    So Flip was wrong....it's a fucking message board. We are all wrong at times. We are just fans.