Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ryan Johansen - 0 Goals

Rookie

Ryan Johansen - 0 Goals

8 years, $64M contract.

16 games, 0 goals.

Group 1 leader FLiP wanted him for Ghost and Couturier.

Discuss...

Make that trade today in a heartbeat. Sell high on Couturier.
    Quote Originally Posted by TherienLiesTheProblem View Post
    Gauthier played on Aube-Kubel's team, so they've seen him plenty of times. Hextall did seem to shift and touch his face when asked about Gauthier -- some would say it was a poker tell, although probably just a coincidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by EdmFlyersFan View Post
    Ovenchicken held scoreless also so far.

This is the kind of thing that will never ever let anyone take you seriously.

not for $8 mill/year...considering the salary differential I don't think I would trade Couturier for him heads up

You're an idiot though. One player is having an abnormal year one way. The other player is having an abnormal way the other. Johansen has a season ending injury last year and is still playing at a .50 PPG Pace playing "Down".

One player is a star and makes other player better. The other is reaping the rewards of having 2 star players along side of him.
    Gauthier played on Aube-Kubel's team, so they've seen him plenty of times. Hextall did seem to shift and touch his face when asked about Gauthier -- some would say it was a poker tell, although probably just a coincidence.

8 years, $64M contract.

16 games, 0 goals.

Group 1 leader FLiP wanted him for Ghost and Couturier.

Discuss...
    It was more than Gostisbehere and Couturier. I don't know where it is, but I'm pretty sure it also involved draft picks, if not other lesser prospects thrown in. A hilariously bad suggestion.

That said, Johansen is clearly still recovering from his injury. All that talent just doesn't evaporate over 4 months.

He and his deal reminds me of Voracek. Except Voracek is playing well. Dont want Johanssen or Voracek.

20 GOTO 10
    Don't want Johansen for 8 mil a year.

Quote Originally Posted by FLiP View Post
    You're an idiot though. One player is having an abnormal year one way. The other player is having an abnormal way the other. Johansen has a season ending injury last year and is still playing at a .50 PPG Pace playing "Down".

One player is a star and makes other player better. The other is reaping the rewards of having 2 star players along side of him.
    Jesus Flip you're a fuckin' retard. The Flyers are paying Couturier half of what Nashville is paying Johansenn for more goals and points. I would take Johansen at $5.5MM/year.

Yeah! 20 game sample size vs career's worth of games! How retarded!

Connera thinks Couturier is better than Ryan Johansen. SAD!

Right now he is. No denying that Flip. But if Johansen were on this team playing the way he is....you would be bitching and moaning about his contract $ and length. Obviously you can't see past your own nose.