Strict Standards: Static function vB_Route::getURL() should not be abstract in /home/psfadmin/public_html/forums/vb/route.php on line 428
The Flyers are going to score more goals than last year thread - Page 3
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The Flyers are going to score more goals than last year thread

Bow Down to the Timeout abstract's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FLiP View Post
    The rest of the board looks forward to your next "I am putting you all on ignore because I am a little bitch" tantrum or the next "Fine guys, you've gotten what you wanted, I am leaving the internet" Tantrum
    I'd love to see the latter tantrum if he actually followed through with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSlackDelta View Post
    You know how you can tell you've fucked up and sound like an idiot, when you've got people like Nora and I in complete agreement with each other on an issue.

All Star
    Quote Originally Posted by FLiP View Post
    The rest of the board looks forward to your next "I am putting you all on ignore because I am a little bitch" tantrum or the next "Fine guys, you've gotten what you wanted, I am leaving the internet" Tantrum

You forgot his patented "I was just kidding" or "tongue in cheek reference".

They're my favorite backtracks.

Can you imagine his daily life in "court"? "I'm sorry your Honor it was a tongue in cheek reference when I filed the wrong brief. Sorry you didn't get it." "Your honor I was just kidding when I submitted that plea".

Lmao!
    Quote Originally Posted by TherienLiesTheProblem View Post
    Gauthier played on Aube-Kubel's team, so they've seen him plenty of times. Hextall did seem to shift and touch his face when asked about Gauthier -- some would say it was a poker tell, although probably just a coincidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by EdmFlyersFan View Post
    Ovenchicken held scoreless also so far.

This is the kind of thing that will never ever let anyone take you seriously.

Waive Nodl and Shelley BluehenJK's Avatar
    This thread is retarded. Doing an analysis after 4 games and saying it's behind last year's pace but yet the avg goals scored per game for last year after 4 games is less the the average so far after 4 games. This is what I call not exactly GAP friendly or a legitimate statistical model. What the fuck do you do for a living??? LMAO!

Stupidity of the thread aside, I do think they'll score more goals. They took a hit on Schenn, but the upgrade of the 4th line + adding Patrick, Sanheim, a full year of Weal and then losing the meaningless shit at the bottom of the roster in Read, Lyubimov, the wonder twins, Schultz, Streit and MDZ - that alone will lead to better production and puck movement.

I still think we're in tough to sniff a bottom playoff position, but I think the entertainment product is going to be much better. And I finally see progress and "the vision" on the ice a bit, which is a nice change.

I said it in another thread, but yeah, I think they'll score more this year "by default"..........

Young defense and crap goaltending, they'll be trailing more often later in games and take more chances.........plus Patrick, Weal, Konecny developing, etc.

Some of the retards I have riled up - totally expected. But man bluehen is group 2 AF now. Sad!
    Quote Originally Posted by TherienLiesTheProblem View Post
    Gauthier played on Aube-Kubel's team, so they've seen him plenty of times. Hextall did seem to shift and touch his face when asked about Gauthier -- some would say it was a poker tell, although probably just a coincidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by EdmFlyersFan View Post
    Ovenchicken held scoreless also so far.

This is the kind of thing that will never ever let anyone take you seriously.

20 GOTO 10
    What I do know for sure is that they're going to give up way more than last year once Neuvirth gets hurt and Elliot does his shrinking routine like that last goal last night

All Star
    It would be nice if the mods exercised some control in this forum. But I guess I shouldn't really expect it when based on his posts over the last six months it looks like jsp is attempting to fit the profile of a guy who shoots up an LGBTQ rally.

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by bryboy7 View Post
    I said it in another thread, but yeah, I think they'll score more this year "by default"..........

Young defense and crap goaltending, they'll be trailing more often later in games and take more chances.........plus Patrick, Weal, Konecny developing, etc.
    plus I think they will get more pp chances as the league opens up a little
    Pussy Galore