Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Flyers are going to score more goals than last year thread

Quote Originally Posted by FLiP View Post
    How do you know the same wont be true this season?
    I don't. But how do you know it will. After 4 games it's pointless. And we are all aware of your agenda.

PP still sucks, coach should start the 2nd PP unit first next game, send a message.

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyMac View Post
    I don't. But how do you know it will. After 4 games it's pointless. And we are all aware of your agenda.

Cry about it dude. Seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by TherienLiesTheProblem View Post
    Gauthier played on Aube-Kubel's team, so they've seen him plenty of times. Hextall did seem to shift and touch his face when asked about Gauthier -- some would say it was a poker tell, although probably just a coincidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by EdmFlyersFan View Post
    Ovenchicken held scoreless also so far.

This is the kind of thing that will never ever let anyone take you seriously.

Not crying. Just a dumb thread.
    Last edited by PhillyMac; 10-11-2017 at 10:43 AM.

Flyers fans have now overtaken Penguins fans as the biggest pussies in the NHL! Congrats to group Zero!

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Schultz #8 View Post
    PP still sucks, coach should start the 2nd PP unit first next game, send a message.
    they are running at a 25% clip, are 8th in the league and scored 2 last night.

Philly Sports Forums LLC Senior Counsel FlyerDuke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FLiP View Post
    Cry about it dude. Seriously.
    Wow, just an interesting little game by game comparison this year vs. last year. Group 2 and 3 triggered by it for some reason.
    Originally Posted by DrunkenCoatsey
    This thread here, I'm pretty sure it what the Internet was made for. A never ending battle to summit Mt. Retard.

I'm not in anyone's group. I leave the Group think to you guys. Like I said, it really is a pointless comparison at this time. But if you want to run with it, go ahead.

LOL Banggirl! How does it look to you? Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once and awhile!

I really look forward to you maintaining this game by game comparison during the 2 month stretch last season the Flyers averaged something like 1.7 goals per game.

The rest of the board looks forward to your next "I am putting you all on ignore because I am a little bitch" tantrum or the next "Fine guys, you've gotten what you wanted, I am leaving the internet" Tantrum
    Gauthier played on Aube-Kubel's team, so they've seen him plenty of times. Hextall did seem to shift and touch his face when asked about Gauthier -- some would say it was a poker tell, although probably just a coincidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by EdmFlyersFan View Post
    Ovenchicken held scoreless also so far.

This is the kind of thing that will never ever let anyone take you seriously.