Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Phantoms Season Thread

Seasoned Veteran TherienLiesTheProblem's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Snapdad View Post
    Lindblom clanked a few off the crossbar/post recently. Sounds like he is getting ready to breakout with more chances the last few games. No worries. He’ll probably get hot and back to his normal close to a point a game pace, assuming they keep him down there for a while.

Vorboyov has been looking good too from what I have seen and read. He seems like a find. I’d pencil him into the Fillpula spot for next season (or move Patrick up and take that spot). They are high on him and rightfully so. Seems like an extremely intelligent player with a real gift for playmaking. I’m looking forward to seeing him in person.

I wish Gordon would stick Lindblom on Vorboyov’s wing and leave him there. Be nice for those two to develop chemistry. Could bring them up and have them click right away like Leier and Laughton.
    I've been wrong plenty of times. I really don't think Lindblom's going to be one.
    Quote Originally Posted by FLiP View Post
    I hope Tiltp dies in a car accident or Jeff skinner gets concussed.

I know Martel is tiny but there are a lot of tiny and effective players in the NHL...I know they like him...I wonder if he keeps tearing it up if he can be a Weal like call up later in the year.

Bob Rotruck‏ @BobRotruck 1h1 hour agoMore

Only two weeks into the season and it already looks like Philippe Myers has turned a corner in his game. Strong performances Sat and Sun.
    Gordon on Myers: "Talking about it after the (Sunday) game with Ron Hextall. His learning curve has been a lot steeper than Travis's....
    Travis was a little bit slower the first 2 months with some habits he had to remove. With Phil we're seeing the ascension is a lot quicker."

Artist formerly known as kindczar zeusam's Avatar
    May as well trade Morin now, he'll never see the Flyers, completely cock blocked.

Quote Originally Posted by zeusam View Post
    May as well trade Morin now, he'll never see the Flyers, completely cock blocked.
    Don't despair. Macdonald's contract is up in 3 years.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyerFanatic View Post
    Amac is 2nd, behind Provorov in TOI in the first 5 games.

Quote Originally Posted by ReadingPhilly View Post
    Bob Rotruck‏ @BobRotruck 1h1 hour agoMore

Only two weeks into the season and it already looks like Philippe Myers has turned a corner in his game. Strong performances Sat and Sun.
    Gordon on Myers: "Talking about it after the (Sunday) game with Ron Hextall. His learning curve has been a lot steeper than Travis's....
    Travis was a little bit slower the first 2 months with some habits he had to remove. With Phil we're seeing the ascension is a lot quicker."
    thanks for the post Reading....keep us up to date...great info.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzz View Post
    Amac is 2nd, behind Provorov in TOI in the first 5 games.
    And VDV played 82 games last year and can't get a sniff in the NHL this year....

Philly Sports Forums LLC Senior Counsel FlyerDuke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TherienLiesTheProblem View Post
    Lindblom doesn't strike me as a sulker.
    Originally Posted by DrunkenCoatsey
    This thread here, I'm pretty sure it what the Internet was made for. A never ending battle to summit Mt. Retard.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyerFanatic View Post
    Manning is playing pretty well. Maybe they can trade him. Teams are always looking for defensive depth.