Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Phantoms Season Thread

Bow Down to the Timeout abstract's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeman View Post
    Unless Lyon goes down, you ride the horse you know....

but they could use another play maker, like Frost.

Lyon has earned the playing time. Go with him until he's cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSlackDelta View Post
    You know how you can tell you've fucked up and sound like an idiot, when you've got people like Nora and I in complete agreement with each other on an issue.

All Hail the Mighty Nodl
    Doubt Hart will play. Absolutely certain that Frost will get ice time though. 2005 two of the best playoff performers was a couple of junior callups by the names of Carter and Richards.
    Geez that team was good: Carter, Richards, Patrick Sharpe, Nittymaki, Neil Little, Joh Sim, Umburger, Seidenberg, Pitkanen, Fedoruk, Cote... that was a fun season.

The problem is gordon has guys that have been battling all year. He isnt going to sit them. Aube kubel and varone will be back. I dont think frost plays unless there is more then two injuries up front which is unlikely.

Gordon said today that Sanheim and Varone will play at some point in the series.

Quote Originally Posted by ReadingPhilly View Post
    Gordon said today that Sanheim and Varone will play at some point in the series.
    Both are desperately needed.... TO is a very Good team
    Danny Briere:
    I’ve been extremely lucky, I am doing what I love to do, and playing in a series every hockey player dreams of. I wanted to share this moment, not only with my friends and family, but with a few kids that are in a need of a reason to smile!

Morin needs knee surgery. No indication if it is MCL, ACL or something else.

Jason mytereus said 6 month recovery time. That sounds like acl.

6 months? unbelievable! what do they do with this guy now? Hopefully he's willing to sign for the league minimum.

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudz88 View Post
    6 months? unbelievable! what do they do with this guy now? Hopefully he's willing to sign for the league minimum.
    looks like minimal 18 months of wasted development. he has really no choice but to likely take a 2 way deal at this point no?

just say back in December, then a rehab assignment in the AHL; how long can they keep on a rehab assignment?
    Pussy Galore

Quote Originally Posted by Jkay View Post
    looks like minimal 18 months of wasted development. he has really no choice but to likely take a 2 way deal at this point no?

just say back in December, then a rehab assignment in the AHL; how long can they keep on a rehab assignment?
    Looks like 2 weeks for rehab:
    NHL Conditioning Assignment Rules

13.8 Conditioning Loan. Unless a Player consents, he shall not be Loaned on a Conditioning Loan to a minor league club. Such Conditioning Loan shall not extend for more than fourteen (14) consecutive days. The Commissioner may take whatever steps he deems necessary to investigate the circumstances under which a Player is Loaned on a Conditioning Loan. If the Commissioner has reason to believe or determines that the Club has used the Conditioning Loan to evade the Re-Entry Waivers, or otherwise Circumvent any provision of this Agreement, he may take such disciplinary action against the Club, as he deems appropriate. The Player shall continue, during the period of such Conditioning Loan, to receive the same Paragraph 1 NHL Salary, and be entitled to the same benefits, that he would have received had he continued to play with the Club.