Strict Standards: Static function vB_Route::getURL() should not be abstract in /home/psfadmin/public_html/forums/vb/route.php on line 428
Predators Sign Scott Hartnell ($1M/1 year) - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Predators Sign Scott Hartnell ($1M/1 year)

20 GOTO 10
    Quote Originally Posted by FLiP View Post
    Btw. Sitting in my pool on the love Seat. Naked AF. Zero fucks given.

Quote Originally Posted by TherienLiesTheProblem View Post
    So you're going to block Lindblom for a declining, bought-out 35 y/o just because Lindblom hasn't played in the NHL yet?
    Some people are gonna be surprised at Hextalls decisions on the opening day roster. Lindblom could start in the A....

Seasoned Veteran TherienLiesTheProblem's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EagleOCNJ View Post
    Some people are gonna be surprised at Hextalls decisions on the opening day roster. Lindblom could start in the A....
    It's possible, but if he plays well in camp and the preseason, I don't think Hextall is going to hold him back. I've criticized Hextall's overly cautious handling of prospects, but I think he is changing.
    Quote Originally Posted by FLiP View Post
    I hope Tiltp dies in a car accident or Jeff skinner gets concussed.

Waive Nodl and Shelley BluehenJK's Avatar
    Eagle, that's my biggest fear. Hextall being a pussy and going the Phillies route and not playing the kids now.

Quote Originally Posted by BluehenJK View Post
    Eagle, that's my biggest fear. Hextall being a pussy and going the Phillies route and not playing the kids now.
    Right, some of us are calling for 6 kids to make the team, LOL. You might see 3 and 3 call ups. Then we will all wait for deadline deals to improve for the future but Hextall will add another Filpula for a cheesy playoff push when we all know they arent ready yet. I am sick of this team, this pussy league, and paying a 225.00 comcast bill basically just to watch the Flyers with my son. And BTW I am typing this nude in my treehouse.

Waive Nodl and Shelley BluehenJK's Avatar
    Eagle, do the world a favor and do a can opener from the treehouse.

Quote Originally Posted by TherienLiesTheProblem View Post
    It's possible, but if he plays well in camp and the preseason, I don't think Hextall is going to hold him back. I've criticized Hextall's overly cautious handling of prospects, but I think he is changing.

I would argue Hextall is 2 for 2 on Rookies so far, that being Provorov and Ghost -th jury is still out on Konecny. Maybe there is a method to his madness?

Quote Originally Posted by connera1 View Post
    I would argue Hextall is 2 for 2 on Rookies so far, that being Provorov and Ghost -th jury is still out on Konecny. Maybe there is a method to his madness?
    I think he has hit on Konecny too

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by connera1 View Post
    how is he 2 for 2? what's the criteria?
    Pussy Galore