Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Morgan Frost, round 1, pick #27

Flyers Prospects @futureofphilly

Morgan Frost's points per game improvement last two seasons in the OHL:

2015-16: 0.42 pts/G

2016-17: 0.93 pts/G#Flyers
    1:01 PM - 26 Jun 2017

if he can continue to do that over the next couple years he's going to be amazing...

All Star
    One of the things about this year's draft was that there were the top 2, a second tier of solid prospects about 3-15, and then the 3rd tier was massive and interchangeable all the way from about 15 to 50. Again, outside of the top 2, this has to be the draft with the least amount of concensus on rankings that I can remember.

When you read the draft reviews for various teams, almost every team has a guy that "they couldn't believe was still availalble". Well, for every guy that "fell", there was a guy that some team "reached" for ahead of him.

Time will tell whether our "reach" for Frost was smart, but it seems like the theme for draft 2017. I've never seen the kid and know nothing about him, but one thing I like to read is that he won the fastest skater drills at one of the top prospects workouts. Flyers definitely need more of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by JayPSU View Post
    As long as Homer is here, there is no way in hell that either Carter or Richards are moved.
    http://www.phillysportsforums.com/fo...quote_icon.png Originally Posted by MnchstrCityBlues79 http://www.phillysportsforums.com/fo...post-right.png
    Fuck off. I'm a fan, derived from fanaticism. Not born in reason or logic but in passion and dedication. If you don't believe in the intangibles and immeasurables then you are one miserable fuck.

We will be sure to find out in 2022
    Quote Originally Posted by TherienLiesTheProblem View Post
    Gauthier played on Aube-Kubel's team, so they've seen him plenty of times. Hextall did seem to shift and touch his face when asked about Gauthier -- some would say it was a poker tell, although probably just a coincidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by EdmFlyersFan View Post
    Ovenchicken held scoreless also so far.

This is the kind of thing that will never ever let anyone take you seriously.

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by FLiP View Post
    We will be sure to find out in 2022
    that's my kids first year eligible for the draft, cant wait.
    Pussy Galore

Good luck to your boy. Not sure I'd be excited to see my son sent off to fight North Korea, but to each his own.
    Free at last, free at last. Thank Ron Almighty, free at last.

interesting...

Follow

Cam Mitchell @CamMitchell4

Hearing a number of teams are looking to trade up in order to take Morgan Frost in the 1st round #NHLDRAFT2017
    1:54 PM - 23 Jun 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Banger View Post
    interesting...

Follow

Cam Mitchell @CamMitchell4

Hearing a number of teams are looking to trade up in order to take Morgan Frost in the 1st round #NHLDRAFT2017
    1:54 PM - 23 Jun 2017

Nope. Impossible. He's a reach who wont help the Flyers for a decade.

also read an article that mentioned that it was rumored the Hawks were going to take him when they moved from 26 to 29 but the Flyers jumped in front at 27.

Poster formerly known as zildjian92 Clarence_Worley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Banger View Post
    also read an article that mentioned that it was rumored the Hawks were going to take him when they moved from 26 to 29 but the Flyers jumped in front at 27.
    That has to sting, if true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatrick99 View Post
    I am a douche bag
    Quote Originally Posted by Sancheza View Post
    The best way to pay cash is to use your visa or master card.

So, Brayden Schenn was traded for a couple of picks that Saint Ronnie is hoping will develop into Brayden Schenn in 3-4 years............makes perfect sense.
    How funky is your chicken? How funky is your chicken?
    How loose is your goose? Our goose is totally loose.....
    So c'mon all you Flyer fans.......c'mon all you Flyer fans
    And shake your Caboose !! Shake your Caboose !!