Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is NHL player performance at the off season World Championship tournament at all relevant?

Is NHL player performance at the off season World Championship tournament at all relevant?

oh. No. Ok.
    Quote Originally Posted by TherienLiesTheProblem View Post
    Gauthier played on Aube-Kubel's team, so they've seen him plenty of times. Hextall did seem to shift and touch his face when asked about Gauthier -- some would say it was a poker tell, although probably just a coincidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by EdmFlyersFan View Post
    Ovenchicken held scoreless also so far.

This is the kind of thing that will never ever let anyone take you seriously.

And fraudien. If I'm on ignore. Why are you browsing my thread?
    Gauthier played on Aube-Kubel's team, so they've seen him plenty of times. Hextall did seem to shift and touch his face when asked about Gauthier -- some would say it was a poker tell, although probably just a coincidence.

About as relevant as st's floor hockey stats.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeafSittler View Post
    Let me tell you why I know more. It's not because I'm Canadian. It's because I played 3 years in the OHL and played for the Memorial Cup. It's because I played 2 years in the AHL and if not for a bum knee, I might have gotten my shot at the NHL.

Quote Originally Posted by revdon64 View Post
    I don't say stuff like this, but if I got a hold of you right now I'd probably bash your head into the stone floor until it burst like an overripe melon. In the future you're welcome to keep your fuck ed up opinions to yourself.

But hey guys. An NHL player scored a bunch of goals against teams like France, Switzerland and Italy!

20 GOTO 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniperz25 View Post
    About as relevant as st's floor hockey stats.
    playoffs tonight!

The games are fun to watch. And the games are not played on NHL size rinks either.
    With that said, both Giroux & Konecny are both playing very well.

I don't think it hurts a young guy like Konecny to get that extra experience, so I see potential benefit there.

Eichl and Matthews no goals. They probably suck now.

didnt think Matthews played

Quote Originally Posted by FlyerFanatic View Post
    I don't think it hurts a young guy like Konecny to get that extra experience, so I see potential benefit there.