Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ducks vs The Predators

The Ducks vs The Predators

I am hoping the Ducks win the cup. That being said, I wouldn't mind seeing Laviollete win another cup. I hope it's an entertaining series and whichever team emerges, does so relatively injury free.
    Quote Originally Posted by TherienLiesTheProblem View Post
    Gauthier played on Aube-Kubel's team, so they've seen him plenty of times. Hextall did seem to shift and touch his face when asked about Gauthier -- some would say it was a poker tell, although probably just a coincidence.
    Trigger Warning
    https://www.google.com/webhp?sourcei...-8#q=ManVsRice

Agree. Want to see Getzlaf, Perry and Kesler against Crosby and Malkin etc. Think they match up a little better vs. the Pens. But would like to see Laviolette get a shot at the Cup. Should be an interesting series.

Corey Perry and PK Subban in a 7 game series together is going to be fun to watch.

Ryan Kesler Fan Club President
    Well I am doubling down this morning, Ducks or bust for me.

I am really looking forward to this series. Similar style and makeup to the Oilers but the Preds are deeper overall.
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyerDuke View Post
    LOL. I actually think Couturier should use cocaine - it may make him skate faster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin View Post
    not sure even coke would help with that.

All for the Ducks here but it would be shameful for Rinne to go down vs. Gibson. Goaltending was sloppy in the Oilers-Ducks series and Rinne is on fire.
    aka BeerMan.

Quote Originally Posted by ConspiraCeeZ View Post
    You guys are a bunch of insufferable cunts.

Preds with the edge defensively and in net, ducks are better at forward. Both teams matchup well against the pens, would like to see laviolette get another shot at the pens. Maybe James kneel has some pent up rage from that time Crosby diddled him in the locker room, and takes some cheap shots.
    Wayne Simmonds is my spirit animal.

All Hail the Mighty Nodl
    Anybody but the Pens... anybody.

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by MidgePigeBo578 View Post
    Preds with the edge defensively and in net, ducks are better at forward. Both teams matchup well against the pens, would like to see laviolette get another shot at the pens. Maybe James kneel has some pent up rage from that time Crosby diddled him in the locker room, and takes some cheap shots.
    closer on D than may meet the eye.
    Pussy Galore

Bow Down to the Timeout abstract's Avatar
    Really looking forward to this series. It should be the best hockey of the playoffs.
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSlackDelta View Post
    You know how you can tell you've fucked up and sound like an idiot, when you've got people like Nora and I in complete agreement with each other on an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Jkay View Post
    closer on D than may meet the eye.
    Fowler/Vatanen vs Josi/Ellis - Edge to nashville
    Lindholm/Montour vs. Ekholm/Subban - Edge to Nashville
    Theodore/Manson - Weber/Irwin - Edge to Anaheim

they are very close. Going into the playoffs I had no idea who Manson and Montour were. Still don't know a lot about them, but they have both been fantastic in the playoffs. The expansion draft is going to hurt the ducks, they have to protect bieksa cause of his NMC, as well as Getzlaf, Perry, and Kesler. They're going to lose one of their bottom 3 defenseman, or a guy like rakell.
    Wayne Simmonds is my spirit animal.