Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: Game 7 Night

Ryan Kesler Fan Club President
    Quote Originally Posted by Yourtenderloins View Post
    Yeah, just like they did with Weber and Price or Kane Keith and Teows
    I'm not making the connection of those guys to McDavid and Crosby. The face of the league, if you will. They are the league golden boys. Those guys you list aren't at all.

And who is Teows?
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyerDuke View Post
    LOL. I actually think Couturier should use cocaine - it may make him skate faster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin View Post
    not sure even coke would help with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheyney View Post
    I'm not making the connection of those guys to McDavid and Crosby. The face of the league, if you will. They are the league golden boys. Those guys you list aren't at all.

And who is Teows?
    Teyvs

Going with the Caps. Oilers/Ducks is a toss-up. I'll go with the Oilers. Not sure Getzlaf can carry the Ducks past Game 7 on his own. Dude's back must be killing him.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheyney View Post

And who is Teows?

I understand the point you are making, an your bias towards the Ducks, but I think we can both agree that the Oilers are a very good team and they are fun to watch. They have more toughness than any team that was in the playoffs with the exception of the Ducks.

proud parent of a not-so-new-born fully grown psychopath FlyersFanSinceBirth's Avatar
    I'd love to see the Pens blow a 3-1 series lead. But I'd also love to see Caps fans have their hearts broken in a game 7 overtime. I'm on the fence with that one. I'm pulling for the Ducks over the Oilers, but really just hoping for another entertaining game between them.

This is depressing.
    Quote Originally Posted by TherienLiesTheProblem View Post
    Gauthier played on Aube-Kubel's team, so they've seen him plenty of times. Hextall did seem to shift and touch his face when asked about Gauthier -- some would say it was a poker tell, although probably just a coincidence.
    Trigger Warning
    https://www.google.com/webhp?sourcei...-8#q=ManVsRice

proud parent of a not-so-new-born fully grown psychopath FlyersFanSinceBirth's Avatar
    And yes, Bettman would be rock hard if there was a Crosby vs McDavid meeting for the cup.

West of the Jordan, east of the Rock of Gibraltar
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyersFanSinceBirth View Post
    And yes, Bettman would be rock hard if there was a Crosby vs McDavid meeting for the cup.
    Bettman would be dripping wet, not rock hard.
    "He is not a top 6 but a decent enough D-man to be a 3rd pairing." - Dave Schultz #8

"Strange how people who suffer together have stronger connections than people who are most content." - Bob Dylan

All Star
    Pittsburgh is the city of champions
    Pussy Galore

Caps & Ducks win. Caps beat Coach Jam for the cup.