Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Flyers Roster: 05/09/2017 - The "really" version.

Makes him pretty much untradable. Better hope he at least plays st the level he has the last 100 games or so.
    Quote Originally Posted by TherienLiesTheProblem View Post
    Gauthier played on Aube-Kubel's team, so they've seen him plenty of times. Hextall did seem to shift and touch his face when asked about Gauthier -- some would say it was a poker tell, although probably just a coincidence.
    Trigger Warning
    https://www.google.com/webhp?sourcei...-8#q=ManVsRice

i actually think wiese has a comeback season. truth be told, and this is damning with faint praise, i understand, he ws one of our better players the last 6-8 games....
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyerDuke View Post
    Dag, while some posters like to bash you, when they mature they will learn to take your posts not as opinion or prediction, but as fact.

“I don’t know if it was food poisoning or flu or what,” Richards said. “I just didn’t feel very well.”

Quote Originally Posted by TheTalkingMule View Post
    I'm lost.

Rookie
    Rationale: Buy Homer a drink and get a sweet deal...Homer left the Flyers farm and pro roster in shit before handing the reigns to Hextall.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyerFanatic View Post
    There is no rationale behind the MacDonald deal. The only people who seemed to like it were Holmgren and the Macdonald family. Horrific signing and that rising 'real' cap dollars is just as well a NTC because its not appealing to anyone.

On top of everything else this is a small soft team. Even if they had a ton of talent they are not built for a long playoff run.

Administrator / Number One Super Guy jsp92's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dagwood2001 View Post
    i actually think wiese has a comeback season. truth be told, and this is damning with faint praise, i understand, he ws one of our better players the last 6-8 games....
    I agree. If he can be a 15 goal pest on a 3rd line with Couturier then the deal isn't so bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by F'_U_Joboo View Post
    Think about this Foo, as you celebrate your (in your mind) pyhrric victory in your head tonight. INF dies in his sleep tonight, people are without jobs, can't feed their families. Others are without an option for warm clothing.

You die, someone is without 80,000 in overhead

Hakstol does not approve of pests. Cousins could be an excellent 4th line pest that can actually play but the team is to concerned about discipline. They limit ghostisbehere and they limit cousins. Different players and for different reasons but it drives me nuts. I love pest cousins hate disciplined hockey player cousins.

Blog Entries
    If I'm not mistaken, the Flyers have as many as 12 picks in this draft, including 2nd overall and a glut of prospects that are soon to be in the NHL. Can we not afford to move a single pick to have this be the year we clear some batshit crazy contract, open up room for rookies and STILL draft 11 times, including pick 2???????

2nd
    44th
    75th and 79th
    106th, 107th and 108th
    136th
    168th
    199th and 200th (with another possible 7th that's conditional)
    Much like Ron Hextall, I will not mortgage my future posts on rental posts.

Somebody has to want what you have first and you have to get value back.

No one is trading for Macdonald and teams will leverage voraceks contract against you. No one wants read or weise or raffl. The only trades Hextall can make from a position of strength are Schenn Gudas and Couturier not including prospects or young players like Provorov and Konecny.

Quote Originally Posted by Yourtenderloins View Post
    Somebody has to want what you have first and you have to get value back.

No one is trading for Macdonald and teams will leverage voraceks contract against you. No one wants read or weise or raffl. The only trades Hextall can make from a position of strength are Schenn Gudas and Couturier not including prospects or young players like Provorov and Konecny.
    And Simmonds

Quote Originally Posted by Banger View Post
    And Simmonds
    Yeah, but you don't trade your only net front presence 30 goal scorer.
    Couldn't care less