Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Giroux named captain of Team Canada

Gudas makes it a point to make his first punch a sucker punch to the captain of his NHL team.
    Quote Originally Posted by TherienLiesTheProblem View Post
    Gauthier played on Aube-Kubel's team, so they've seen him plenty of times. Hextall did seem to shift and touch his face when asked about Gauthier -- some would say it was a poker tell, although probably just a coincidence.
    Trigger Warning
    https://www.google.com/webhp?sourcei...-8#q=ManVsRice

Here's a suggestion- don't go looking for a confrontation if you don't want to get hit.

All Star
    Make Gudas the captain.

makes you wonder what the "room" really thinks of their "leader".....
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyerDuke View Post
    Dag, while some posters like to bash you, when they mature they will learn to take your posts not as opinion or prediction, but as fact.

I dont know if it was food poisoning or flu or what, Richards said. I just didnt feel very well.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTalkingMule View Post
    I'm lost.

President of the Carle Defender Club JayPSU's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dagwood2001 View Post
    makes you wonder what the "room" really thinks of their "leader".....
    If anyone did that to Clarke or Poulin, they'd have their asses handed to them daily once training camp rolled around. What are the chances anything happens to Gudas at camp?

A Fucking Disgrace.........that being said, Dag is right, it speaks volumes about our "Captain", and almost as importantly, where Gudas' priorities really are.

What was Giroux thinking?

If gudas wasn't a total pussy. I'd agree with CD and dag. But gudas is a pussy. This was a disgrace. And an embarrassing moment for the flyers. This is the most unlikable group of pussies in the league.
    Quote Originally Posted by TherienLiesTheProblem View Post
    Gauthier played on Aube-Kubel's team, so they've seen him plenty of times. Hextall did seem to shift and touch his face when asked about Gauthier -- some would say it was a poker tell, although probably just a coincidence.
    Trigger Warning
    https://www.google.com/webhp?sourcei...-8#q=ManVsRice

Quote Originally Posted by FLiP View Post
    If gudas wasn't a total pussy. I'd agree with CD and dag. But gudas is a pussy. This was a disgrace. And an embarrassing moment for the flyers. This is the most unlikable group of pussies in the league.
    well, true. but he knows giroux is going to stand their like a fag, so he took his shot. and i think it had meaning behind it.
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyerDuke View Post
    Dag, while some posters like to bash you, when they mature they will learn to take your posts not as opinion or prediction, but as fact.

I dont know if it was food poisoning or flu or what, Richards said. I just didnt feel very well.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTalkingMule View Post
    I'm lost.

Embarrassing on all levels.