Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Shutdown Seanie!!!!

Poster formerly known as zildjian92 Clarence_Worley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MyPuck View Post
    that would be the game winner, where he burnt Teravainen, a forward trying to play defense

https://youtu.be/xq1UD9XXqtY?t=207
    Wow, the quality on that video is unbelievable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatrick99 View Post
    I am a douche bag
    Quote Originally Posted by Sancheza View Post
    The best way to pay cash is to use your visa or master card.

Couturier playing as a 3rd line center and suddenly he looks like Jordan Staal.

Quote Originally Posted by Yourtenderloins View Post
    Couturier playing as a 3rd line center and suddenly he looks like Jordan Staal.
    good comparison.

since the 11 games since trade deadline he's had 3 goals and 7 assists. He's been a different player and I don't think it's debatable.
    Last edited by Banger; 03-24-2017 at 08:25 AM.

West of the Jordan, east of the Rock of Gibraltar
    Quote Originally Posted by Banger View Post
    good comparison.
    Jordan Staal has 6 20+ goal seasons, including 3 of his first 4. Couturier has 1 season of 15 goals. He does have 10+ for 6 seasons though.
    "He is not a top 6 but a decent enough D-man to be a 3rd pairing." - Dave Schultz #8

"Strange how people who suffer together have stronger connections than people who are most content." - Bob Dylan

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin View Post
    Jordan Staal has 6 20+ goal seasons, including 3 of his first 4. Couturier has 1 season of 15 goals. He does have 10+ for 6 seasons though.
    I just edited my post but I wrote..since the 11 games since trade deadline he's had 3 goals and 7 assists. He's been a different player and I don't think it's debatable.

That's because he's playing 3rd line center.
    Quote Originally Posted by TherienLiesTheProblem View Post
    Gauthier played on Aube-Kubel's team, so they've seen him plenty of times. Hextall did seem to shift and touch his face when asked about Gauthier -- some would say it was a poker tell, although probably just a coincidence.
    Trigger Warning
    https://www.google.com/webhp?sourcei...-8#q=ManVsRice

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin View Post
    10 points in 11 games since Filppula has been playing on the team. That is more than 1/3 of his production in 1/5 of the games he has played.

This role suits him much better. He can't drive an offensive focused line, but he is good enough to chip in when his match up is better.

Seasoned Veteran TherienLiesTheProblem's Avatar
    Since Feb. 1 (22 games) Couturier is tied for the team lead in points with Schenn (14) and first on the team in +/- at +8.
    Quote Originally Posted by FLiP View Post
    I hope Tiltp dies in a car accident or Jeff skinner gets concussed.

Fuck of TILTP. You are the biggest mother fucking fraud here. I said from Jan 1 Schenn was a top 5 forward in the NHL last year (Which he was based on his scoring and overall play) and you went ape shit. Now it suits your agenda.
    Quote Originally Posted by TherienLiesTheProblem View Post
    Gauthier played on Aube-Kubel's team, so they've seen him plenty of times. Hextall did seem to shift and touch his face when asked about Gauthier -- some would say it was a poker tell, although probably just a coincidence.
    Trigger Warning
    https://www.google.com/webhp?sourcei...-8#q=ManVsRice

West of the Jordan, east of the Rock of Gibraltar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yourtenderloins View Post
    10 points in 11 games since Filppula has been playing on the team. That is more than 1/3 of his production in 1/5 of the games he has played.

This role suits him much better. He can't drive an offensive focused line, but he is good enough to chip in when his match up is better.
    So acquiring Filppula not only has helped the team in general, but has really helped Couturier. Good call by Hexy I guess.
    "He is not a top 6 but a decent enough D-man to be a 3rd pairing." - Dave Schultz #8

"Strange how people who suffer together have stronger connections than people who are most content." - Bob Dylan