Thread: Sharks vs Ducks

Sharks vs Ducks

There really is no comparison. Kessler is a bitch for hugging Ward and not giving him a go. Big, fast, hard hitting, high skill hockey. Can't wait to say that about the Flyers.

All Star
    Kesler has always been a bitch. Good player, though.

Ryan Kesler Fan Club President
    Kind of like both of you as posters.

Mammoth pretends he's some hall of fame fucking pro hockey coach and player but he's a fat and useless house league hero. I literally laugh out loud when I read his x's and o's posts. Total douche chills. And he's always begging for handouts from the board. HELP ME AND MY KID!

And toad, well, your 1444 posts are fairly forgettable so there isn't one particular thing you suck at, you're just an all around type of failure.
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyerDuke View Post
    LOL. I actually think Couturier should use cocaine - it may make him skate faster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin View Post
    not sure even coke would help with that.

By the way, great thread. 10/10. From the GirouxZone school of posting. Let's start a thread for every worthless thought that passes my brain. LOOK AT ME! OVER HERE DOING STUFF! Get a fucking job Mammoth. Stop begging for attention. Or register here to put your unbelievable hockey knowledge on display: http://philaphans.net/community/inde...rs-center-ice/
    LOL. I actually think Couturier should use cocaine - it may make him skate faster.

And once again Cheyney brings up something that he was wrong about ten years ago. You find where I asked for anything more than people to copy and paste, a pre-written email to our parks and rec manager about wanting to have an ice rink, and I will come teach you to skate. You would be a wrecking ball out there. We will start with the hockey stance. Start with you knees bent at about 90 degrees. Your feet will be under the hips and they should be roughly shoulder width apart. The hips are low and butt is out. Shoulders are back, not leaning over. Head and eyes are looking up. New players tend to look down, which causes them to fall forward. It's pretty much like you are siting in a chair at school. Next we will work on your forward C-cuts so you can get use to using your inside edge. Once you master that we will work on your stride, stopping, cross overs, and outside edge. Pivoting is also important but that will come with time.

You need to relax. This is a hockey board, although for the last couple of years it has been more of a high school cafeteria, look how cool I am, making fun of other people board, it is still about hockey.

The Ducks and Sharks play a much more entertaining game than Philly. That's about all I had on Saturday night at 8pm.

A job?

20 GOTO 10
    LOL @ this thread

Quote Originally Posted by st93ct9u View Post
    LOL @ this thread
    For anyone that doesn't want to waste time in their life reading Mammoth's retarded, welfare drivel, here is what he said

Cheyney, Get a new shtick. Find where I asked for money?

http://www.phillysportsforums.com/fo...id-play-hockey

and here is your same on scene from 2009. It's time to get over it and go pedal that mountain bike.

http://www.phillysportsforums.com/fo...blow-job/page2