Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: The Final 14 games....how do we finish?

Suffers from Woot Nuts Disease bmp1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by st93ct9u View Post
    With DS8 gone, there's no one left here that wants another momentum cup

Is that like a participation trophy?
    Science does not suffer fools well, but it does make fools suffer.

so far they are 2-2...beat Pitt, smoked by Devils, last second bank shot got them to OT which they won and loss vs. Winn.

Final 10 games

@ minn
    @ CBJ
    @ Pitt
    Ott
    NYI
    NJD
    @NYR
    @NJD
    CBJ
    Car

things have tightened up a bit beneath them...hoping that Buff/Florida/Winn can go on a run the Flyers can end up in the 7 or 8 spot.

They're losing the next three games.

So in the last seven, I see them winning 2/3 on the home stand and then the meaningless Carolina game.

3-7
    Quote Originally Posted by LeafSittler View Post
    Let me tell you why I know more. It's not because I'm Canadian. It's because I played 3 years in the OHL and played for the Memorial Cup. It's because I played 2 years in the AHL and if not for a bum knee, I might have gotten my shot at the NHL.

Quote Originally Posted by revdon64 View Post
    I don't say stuff like this, but if I got a hold of you right now I'd probably bash your head into the stone floor until it burst like an overripe melon. In the future you're welcome to keep your fuck ed up opinions to yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Banger View Post
    so far they are 2-2...beat Pitt, smoked by Devils, last second bank shot got them to OT which they won and loss vs. Winn.

Final 10 games

@ minn
    @ CBJ
    @ Pitt
    Ott
    NYI
    NJD
    @NYR
    @NJD
    CBJ
    Car

things have tightened up a bit beneath them...hoping that Buff/Florida/Winn can go on a run the Flyers can end up in the 7 or 8 spot.

Would be happy with the 7th pick.

Too bad Hextall didn't trade away more players at the deadline. Now they're just going to walk away.

The players that are going to walk probably had very little value at the deadline.

I agree with 3-7. All the road games are playoff teams with something to play for except NJ and they just own us. I think we lose to Ott and either the NYI or CLB games at home.

I think most of us will fall in the following categories:

1. We won't watch the games as they don't matter and the team is boring.
    2. We will watch bits and pieces with the game on in the background while we do other more important things.

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyMac View Post
    The players that are going to walk probably had very little value at the deadline.

I agree with 3-7. All the road games are playoff teams with something to play for except NJ and they just own us. I think we lose to Ott and either the NYI or CLB games at home.
    I had no idea that the Flyers are 4-15-3 in their last 22 road games....that's pathetic...

Quote Originally Posted by Banger View Post
    I had no idea that the Flyers are 4-15-3 in their last 22 road games....that's pathetic...
    They've been really, really, bad on the road.

Artist formerly known as kindczar zeusam's Avatar
    LMAO at anyone who thought the Flyers had a shot at the playoffs after they traded for the impactful Phil Poolya.
    As it stands this isn't a playoff team next year either...growing pains for 2 rookie dmen and maybe Lindblom as well.
    But at least Couturier, Weise, Raffl, Read, MacDonald and Bellemare will be back...with China bones Neuberg and a rookie goalie.
    Glad they used $5M in cap space to remain a bottom 12 team in the league next year too.

LOL just saw that the Devils were 1-10-2 in their last 13 games before they beat the Rangers last night. Of course, they smoked the Flyers, who are "desperately" trying to make the playoffs..............
    How funky is your chicken? How funky is your chicken?
    How loose is your goose? Our goose is totally loose.....
    So c'mon all you Flyer fans.......c'mon all you Flyer fans
    And shake your Caboose !! Shake your Caboose !!