Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Giroux

Philly Sports Forums LLC Senior Counsel FlyerDuke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FLiP View Post

How many games has it been since Filppula joined the team?
    Someone here makes it seem like that move was the worst thing that ever happened.
    Originally Posted by DrunkenCoatsey
    This thread here, I'm pretty sure it what the Internet was made for. A never ending battle to summit Mt. Retard.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzz View Post
    As I suspected:

1. Captain Claude Giroux, who has never complained about injuries, admitted this morning when asked, that it took some time to recover from surgery to repair his right hip and an abdominal tear on May 17. Giroux has scored points in six consecutive games. In those six games he has two goals, four assists and a plus-1 rating. “When you try to make plays you used to make and can’t really make them it is frustrating and confusing,” he said after the optional morning skate, which he didn’t take part of. “When you start getting the confidence back you know you can make those plays you just go out there and make it happen.”
    I was actually glad to see this article. I figure Gostisbehere has largely gone through the same issues.

Nah dude. This board says he is finished.
    Interesting that you accept this reasoning as part of Giroux's problem, yet are driving the bus to ship Gostisbehere out of town.

Waive Nodl and Shelley BluehenJK's Avatar
    That quote is encouraging ....Best news of the year. As someone else mentioned, Gostisbehere looks better now than earlier in the season.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyerFanatic View Post
    Interesting that you accept this reasoning as part of Giroux's problem, yet are driving the bus to ship Gostisbehere out of town.

Sure. Gostisbehere is the chip I would use to get a long term solution for a second center. He's not a center piece for a cup team. But hey, I am arguing with "The team views Neuvrith as 1B with his 30 starts" guy
    Quote Originally Posted by TherienLiesTheProblem View Post
    Gauthier played on Aube-Kubel's team, so they've seen him plenty of times. Hextall did seem to shift and touch his face when asked about Gauthier -- some would say it was a poker tell, although probably just a coincidence.
    Trigger Warning
    https://www.google.com/webhp?sourcei...-8#q=ManVsRice

Sure. Gostisbehere is the chip I would use to get a long term solution for a second center. He's not a center piece for a cup team. But hey, I am arguing with "The team views Neuvrith as 1B with his 30 starts" guy
    That'd be fine if it was the case. Instead of you spamming the board with a new thread every time Gostisbehere had a bad game.

that would be couturier.

what a whiny bitch you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by TherienLiesTheProblem View Post
    Gauthier played on Aube-Kubel's team, so they've seen him plenty of times. Hextall did seem to shift and touch his face when asked about Gauthier -- some would say it was a poker tell, although probably just a coincidence.
    Trigger Warning
    https://www.google.com/webhp?sourcei...-8#q=ManVsRice

G definitely looks more noticeable as does Gost...Gost has actually been night and day and seems to be getting better by the game.

Giroux has 56 pts. Toews has 55.

20 GOTO 10
    Quote Originally Posted by MidgePigeBo578 View Post
    Giroux has 56 pts. Toews has 55.
    You know what Towes has? 3 cups.