Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Article on Mark Friedman...last year's 3rd rounder

I beat off, throw, bat and box lefty.

Hockey, golf and batting righty.
    Quote Originally Posted by TherienLiesTheProblem View Post
    Gauthier played on Aube-Kubel's team, so they've seen him plenty of times. Hextall did seem to shift and touch his face when asked about Gauthier -- some would say it was a poker tell, although probably just a coincidence.
    Trigger Warning
    https://www.google.com/webhp?sourcei...-8#q=ManVsRice

Potter Rossi"ed" me and all I got was this lousy avatar Flyersailor's Avatar
    I'm right handed but always played hockey as a leftie.

I need to use both hands at the same time to beat off though.
    ďI come in peace. I didnít bring artillery. But Iím pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, Iíll kill you all.Ē General James Mattis

Quote Originally Posted by FLiP View Post

I beat off righty naturally but sometime I treat myself to a left hand back hand.

done deal!

Kevin Gordon @KGordonBG

Falcon hockey defenseman Mark Friedman signed his NHL contract this morning with the Philadelphia Flyers. He’s a junior.
    11:42 AM - 21 Mar 2017

Seasoned Veteran TherienLiesTheProblem's Avatar
    Great news, Banger. I'm really high on this kid. Last 2 dev camps he stood out.
    I hope Tiltp dies in a car accident or Jeff skinner gets concussed.

Quote Originally Posted by TherienLiesTheProblem View Post
    Great news, Banger. I'm really high on this kid. Last 2 dev camps he stood out.
    I also wonder if this means it's more likely that 2 kids start the year on the big club next year..say Morin/Sanheim move up...then you still have Hagg/Myers/Friedman/O'neill/Wilcox/Brennan already signed with Alt being a FA

ETA...

ha...just went over the HF and they had this post which basically answers that question..

Hak:
    - Acknowledged they have several pending UFA defensemen and that he expects several young defensemen on the team next year. Said they have several players in the system who are just about ready. Did not names names, but the expectation is that young players in the system will fill out the defense next season. Did not seem concerned they may be injecting multiple D rookies into team at one time; acknowledged the rookies will have ups and downs and that's part of the process.

Seasoned Veteran TherienLiesTheProblem's Avatar
    Man, that's exactly what I want to read.
    I hope Tiltp dies in a car accident or Jeff skinner gets concussed.

Waive Nodl and Shelley BluehenJK's Avatar

Same with me..... I did eventually get a left-handed driver and work to control it. As I played a lot of baseball lefthanded golf was hard and it was easy to learn golf swing right-handed. I can hit it straight right-handed. But can crush it left-handed but only 2out of 10 end up on the fairway. As for beating off; depends on the mood.

Quote Originally Posted by Banger View Post
    I also wonder if this means it's more likely that 2 kids start the year on the big club next year..say Morin/Sanheim move up...then you still have Hagg/Myers/Friedman/O'neill/Wilcox/Brennan already signed with Alt being a FA

ETA...

ha...just went over the HF and they had this post which basically answers that question..

Hak:
    - Acknowledged they have several pending UFA defensemen and that he expects several young defensemen on the team next year. Said they have several players in the system who are just about ready. Did not names names, but the expectation is that young players in the system will fill out the defense next season. Did not seem concerned they may be injecting multiple D rookies into team at one time; acknowledged the rookies will have ups and downs and that's part of the process.
    I'm guessing Hagg makes it out of camp considering how much they have been talking him up of late. Morin seems probable and Sanheim maybe as a call up since he is still working on some stuff and has only been down there 1 season. With 2 roster spots available that may be it out of camp but there are always injuries.

Seasoned Veteran
    kid def isn't afraid of competition. He could have went back to school took the free agent route. Like that kind of character.
    Pussy Galore