Strict Standards: Static function vB_Route::getURL() should not be abstract in /home/psfadmin/public_html/forums/vb/route.php on line 428
Travis Sanheim - Page 2
Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Travis Sanheim

Calmoring for Briere's Derriere rufstuf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FLiP View Post
    Oh boy. Another Norris trophy candidate joining the ranks of the other Norris trophy candidates the flyers have in the pipeline.
    no is calling him a norris trophy candidate, but from a flyers fan's standpoint, it is more encouraging when their picks don't suck right our of the gate.
    from hell's heart i stab at thee. for hate's sake, i spit my last breath at thee.

Oh boy. Another Norris trophy candidate joining the ranks of the other Norris trophy candidates the flyers have in the pipeline.

Sorry Flip,These guys all look like Bobby Orr compared to the winners we have on the blue line.

Sanheim will get concussed and never play for the Flyers.

20 GOTO 10
    in 4 years we'll have the defense equivalent of the Canadian Olympic hockey team

20 GOTO 10
    Quote Originally Posted by aff View Post
    Sanheim will get killed in a boating accident and never play for the Flyers.

I wonder if any of his games will be on DS8 TV

Just not getting my hopes up. It's going to be easier when when Morin turns into a #5. Ghost has the career path of del zotto once he cracks the NHL and Sanheim turns into Coburn.
    Quote Originally Posted by TherienLiesTheProblem View Post
    Gauthier played on Aube-Kubel's team, so they've seen him plenty of times. Hextall did seem to shift and touch his face when asked about Gauthier -- some would say it was a poker tell, although probably just a coincidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by EdmFlyersFan View Post
    Ovenchicken held scoreless also so far.

This is the kind of thing that will never ever let anyone take you seriously.

20 GOTO 10
    Just not getting my hopes up. It's going to be easier when when Morin turns into a #5. Ghost has the career path of del zotto once he cracks the NHL and Sanheim turns into Coburn.
    No one is that fucking dumb. you had me until that point

and that is a down right win for the flyers seeing how dman have panned out in the past!!!

Waive Nodl and Shelley BluehenJK's Avatar
    You would think one of the 5 young d-man would at least hit...maybe 2. But this is the Flyers so 2 will hit and then one will get hurt and the other will be traded away.