Page 2 of 332 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Flyers Prospects

20 GOTO 10
    Who the fuck said he's a bust. I'm just tired of you trotting out the same nonsense. You have him replacing a player who's already on the roster and has played well for the Flyers for 2 seasons. Laughton's played 5 minutes in the NHL, and no matter how many times you rub one out to your Laughton bobble head, there's still no way to guarantee that he'll be an NHL player. That's all anyone who's not a retard has been saying about this. But as usual you can't see past your own agenda. Why? because you're a retard.

Artist formerly known as kindczar zeusam's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Schultz #8 View Post
    Hey if you guys cannot have a mature conversation about the prospects that is on you!
    I was sighing because this is going to devolve yet again into another "Laughton will replace Couturier" debate which will devolve into a Couturier vs B Schenn debate which will devolve into a JVR vs L Schenn debate....etc...etc...etc..

20 GOTO 10
    Quote Originally Posted by kindczar View Post
    I was sighing because this is going to devolve yet again into another "Laughton will replace Couturier" debate
    and that's why I was agreeing with your sigh. it's the same shit, over and over again.

It wasn't even about devolving. The thread was started just for that. Look how well Laughton is doing in the OHL! No need for Couturier anymore!

I was sighing because this is going to devolve yet again into another "Laughton will replace Couturier" debate which will devolve into a Couturier vs B Schenn debate which will devolve into a JVR vs L Schenn debate....etc...etc...etc..
    Well okay then, let's go back over to the members lounge and give each other lap dances!

The organization has the potential to have 3-4 legit NHL prospects playing for the Phantoms, actually developing players at that level.
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. For your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.-Fred Shero

Quote Originally Posted by st93ct9u View Post
    and that's why I was agreeing with your sigh. it's the same shit, over and over again.

It wasn't even about devolving. The thread was started just for that. Look how well Laughton is doing in the OHL! No need for Couturier anymore!

You know what, you are an ignorant little fuck.
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. For your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.-Fred Shero

Artist formerly known as kindczar zeusam's Avatar
    I think a prospects thread is a fine idea, but the Laughton vs Couturier debate is completely retarded given Laughton is an ??? wtf am I doing??!! ..........

20 GOTO 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Schultz #8 View Post
    You know what, you are an ignorant little fuck.
    LOL. I'm the ignorant one. ok.

You just keep posting how a NHL player isn't needed because he can be replaced by a prospect.

20 GOTO 10
    I think a prospects thread is a fine idea, but the Laughton vs Couturier debate is completely retarded given Laughton is an ??? wtf am I doing??!! ..........
    you're getting sucked into DS8's retardation.

Quote Originally Posted by st93ct9u View Post
    LOL. I'm the ignorant one. ok.

You just keep posting how a NHL player isn't needed because he can be replaced by a prospect.

Where did I mention that? As a matter of fact I said the opposite that they will have some prospects to watch at least, Laughton being the top rated of them all, and that he is progressing at a good pace. As a matter of fact last season he had 23-33-56 in 49 GP. Leier is ahead of his point total last season too.

20 GOTO 10
    ok, so this is the first thread where you talked about Laughton where you didn't specifically link him to replacing Couturier. my bad.

it was the 1st response so you didn't have to though.