View RSS Feed

Most Popular Blogs

1. The Incompletemedia and Cheyney Uncensored Blog

Welcome to the ICU. Over the course of the next season, Cheyney and I will attempt to deliver an informative, entertaining, and engaging look into the world of the NHL outside of the Flyers organization. We will be taking an in-depth look at two Western Conference organizations, the Blues and the Canucks, as well as discussing an array of other topics, players, teams, and stories that intrigue us as the season unfolds.

I am not sure if we have a true goal in starting this blog, but ...
    Categories
    NHL / Flyers
  2. How I found myself in the ICU

Inc:

Hello, I am the "non traditional market" hockey fan that lured the NHL to the deserts of Arizona and the humidity soaked Florida peninsula. I was born in Florida a decade before any franchise found a home there, and I moved to Carolina five years before the Whalers had the same idea. I never even knew hockey existed until I was twelve years old, and even after I accidentally discovered the sport I did not know a single person that liked, watched, or knew a damn ...
    Categories
    NHL / Flyers
  3. 5 games in…

Inc:

Even though it is very early in the season, and the last 5 games of the year are probably more important than the first 5, these first 5 games still count. So lets take a quick look at some of the surprises in the East at this early point in the season.

If you take a look at the standing at the end of play on Monday night (10-19-2010), you'll find 3 surprising ...

Updated 10-24-2010 at 11:27 AM by PhillyGirl1437

Categories
    NHL / Flyers
  4. 2010 Phoenix Coyotes: Quality Team or Quality Mirage? - Part I

2010 Phoenix Coyotes: Quality Team or Quality Mirage? - Part I

From Cheyney:

In a state largely known for its dry air, excessive heat, and overall mirage inducing conditions, many hockey fans are wondering…was the 09/10 edition of the Phoenix Coyotes—a team that registered 107 points and qualified for the postseason for the first time since 2002—for real or simply an elaborate mirage? ...

Updated 10-19-2010 at 03:19 PM by PhillyGirl1437

Categories
    NHL / Flyers
  5. 2010 Phoenix Coyotes: Quality Team or Quality Mirage? - Part II

Read Part I Here

The Forwards
    A nice blend of grit, skill, and scoring, the Coyotes should ice a more well-rounded and complete group of forwards than they did in 2009. The FA additions of Ray Whitney and Eric Belanger, along with the return of Scottie Upshall from serious knee injury, should boost and build the Coyotes offense of a year ago. Martin Hanzal (6’5/204) is one of the most ...

Updated 10-20-2010 at 07:48 AM by PhillyGirl1437

Tags: coyotes, doan
    Categories
    NHL / Flyers
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast